If you love ice cream, you’ll love the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker!
We were given an ice cream maker for Christmas a few years ago and, although we don’t eat ice cream too often, the results are excellent and it’s good to know it’s made with fresh ingredients every time.
Our model is the Cuisinart ICE30 Ice Cream Deluxe, a nice looking machine that comes with a 2 litre tub.
- Simply put the ice cream bowl in your freezer for 12 hours
- Remove from the freezer and use immediately
- Add your ingredients
- Switch the ice cream maker on
- Your mixture will be churned to a perfect consistency in approx. 25 minutes
Supplied with a good recipe book to get you started, you can also experiment with ingredients to create your favourite flavours. Just add any extra ingredients such as fruit, nuts or chocolate during the mixing process. It will also make sorbet and frozen yoghurt.
Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Features
- Easy to use with good results
- Makes ice cream, frozen yoghurt or sorbet with fresh fruit and ingredients
- All parts are very easy to clean
- The grandchildren love it!
Available from Amazon.co.uk
Hints & Tips
- Put the 2 litre tub (supplied with the machine) into the freezer at least 24 hours before making the ice cream to ensure it freezes completely
- When churning, the machine is quite noisy so try not to stay in the kitchen for all of the 20-25 minutes operating time as it may hurt your ears! Just pop back to check on it every now and then whilst it is churning
- You can make ½ measures by just using half the ingredients listed for each recipe
- Serve the ice cream immediately for a lovely soft consistency or freeze for harder ice cream