Leftover chilli? Chill Beef Nachos make a very quick and easy lunch, starter or midnight snack that will always go down a treat. Perfect on their own or with Sour Cream and Guacamole for that Mexican fiesta. I LOVE them!
- Serves: serving size dependent on quantity of leftover chilli
- Preparation Time: 4 minutes
- Cooking Time: 19 minutes
- Ready In: 23 minutes
- Leftover chilli
- Tortilla chips (e.g. Doritos)
- Grated cheddar to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to around 180 degrees
- Heat your leftover chilli on a medium heat in a saucepan for approximately 15 minutes, ensuring it is fully warmed through
- Once the chilli is heated through, place your tortilla chips onto an oven proof dish or plate ensuring they cover the majority of the surface
- Spoon your hot chilli over the tortilla chips to almost cover them
- Grate some cheddar cheese over the top (to taste)
- Place the plate or dish on the top shelf of the oven for 4 minutes to melt the cheese
- Transfer to a serving dish or large plate if preferred and enjoy!
Create a Mexican Fiesta!