Tomato and Mozarella Salad creates a very quick and easy dish that is suitable as a starter, side salad or tasty lunch. It contains Mozarella, a soft cheese traditionally made with water buffalo milk which is now commonly found in the supermarkets with cow’s milk. It can be purchased in various shapes and sizes.
Prep Time: 4 mins
Ready in: 4 mins
- 2 large Vine Ripe Tomatoes or Beef Tomatoes
- 1 pack Mozarella Cheese 125g approx – sliced
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Sprinkle of fresh or dried Oregano
- Thickly slice the tomatoes
- Thickly slice the Mozarella
- Lay out on a large plate or platter, mixing the cheese and tomato
- Drizzle some olive oil over the top
- Sprinkle the dried oregano to taste
Serve with fresh bread and olives and a handful of watercress.