With the right equipment, this is a quick and easy method of producing a very tasty frothy coffee at home.
Ingredients – per serving in a standard mug or cup
- 1 x teaspoon Instant Gold Coffee
- Semi skimmed milk – approx 100 ml per mug
- Demerara sugar – to taste
- Hot boiled water
- Boil the kettle!
- Put the coffee (and sugar if required) into a large mug
- Pour the cold milk into the glass measuring jug and lightly ‘whizz’ with the hand blender to create a frothy texture
- Pour hot water into the mug to fill approx 2/3
- Top up with the frothy milk and stir
- When using the hand blender, keep it level with the top of the milk and move in a circular motion otherwise the milk tends to ‘fly everywhere’ and can get messy!
- Hand blender
- Large mug with wide rim
- 1 litre tall glass measuring jug