This is incredibly simple yet tasty and is sure to impress your guests! The fresh figs are halved, lightly fried in a pan for a couple of minutes and then the Parma ham is simply placed on top. What could be easier!
- Serves : 2-3
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cooking Time: 2 mins
- Ready In: 5 mins
- Fresh Figs – allow 2 per person minimum
- Parma Ham – ¼ slice per fig approx
- Shaved Parmesan – optional
- Cut your fresh figs into halves
- Add a little oil to a frying pan and heat on a medium to high heat
- Add the fig halves placed face down and fry for approx 2 minutes
- Whilst the figs are frying, cut or tear the Parma ham into pieces
- Remove the figs from the pan, place the Parma ham pieces on top
- Sprinkle the top with shaved Parmesan for extra flavour (optional)
- Serve immediately
Serve as they are or with a salad and fresh bread.